GSP INTERNATIONAL’s vast logistics network works with national, regional and local trucking companies along with major railroad organizations. This gives our clients competitive high-volume pricing and the best choice in transportation solutions and specialized equipment. Our industry knowledge enables us to effectively and efficiently manage shipments so they are set up for success.
When your cargo needs to be moved quickly, GSP INTERNATIONAL’s air freight services will ensure the shortest transit time. Our team of logistics specialists not only have the experience in managing time-sensitive shipments but also have the contacts, associates and vendor networks to deliver a shipment to remote and challenging destinations.
We can offer our clients competitive ocean freight rates. Not having to maintain ships or equipment means we can negotiate the best rates, helping you save as much freight cost as possible. Our alliances with major global and regional carriers provide you with multiple, flexible and convenient ocean shipping options to locations around the world. From general merchandise and specialized cargo like automobiles, perishable freight, hazardous goods to oversized and overweight cargo, we can help you determine the best routing for your shipments.
RELOCATION CARGO SERVICES
We specialize in international relocation and moving services, with a range of programs to satisfy the needs of individuals and their families, as well as corporate transferees and their relocation managers.
Moving your family and valuables internationally is stressful. Relax, let us handle the details so you can enjoy the experience. We take care of it.
No more back-and-forth negotiations or faxing. Just book the loads that work for you, 24 hours a day.
We offer you free quick pay.
Online payments are at your best services! Just apply your order and our manager will contact you to
make your payment fast and efficient. You can pay using a link that our manager will send you, and your
part of job is done! For the rest part – we take care!
- Trade advisory services
- Packaging and Crating Service
- Warehousing and distribution
For safety reasons, the following materials and articles are prohibited from being shipped as cargo:
- Corrosives materials: acids, metallic mercury, thermometers containing mercury, barometers, acids
- Any type of batteries
- Disabling devices such as mace, pepper spray, etc. containing an irritant or incapacitating substance
- Explosives, ammunition, fireworks
- Flammable, non flammable deeply refrigerated and poisonous or irritating gases, such as aerosols, lighters and lighter refills, camping fuel
- Carbon dioxide cylinders for soda siphons, butane gas cylinders, aqualung cylinders, gas cylinders
- Flammable solids, such as matches and items which are easily ignited, substances liable to spontaneous combustion, substances which on contact with water emit flammable gases
- Flammable liquids, such as paints, thinners, solvents, nail polish
- Oxidizing substances, such as bleaching powder and peroxides
- Poisonous (toxic) and infectious substances (viruses and bacteria)
- Radioactive materials
- Alkaline and wet cell batteries
- Magnetized materials and other miscellaneous dangerous goods
Please be informed that some items are accepted as baggage or carry-on luggage, but are prohibited as cargo. For example – nail polish, hairspray, perfumes, matches, lighters, etc.